Every knitted project must begin somewhere - you have to get your yarn onto your needle. There are so many different cast ons and each one has their benefits. This class will take you through the pros and cons of several useful methods of casting on your projects, from stretchy to firm, basic to decorative, this class will cover it
- Pros and cons to various cast ons
- Multiple new cast ons
- Light-colored worsted weight yarn (may be partial skein)
- US#8 (5.00mm) either 24" or 32" circular
- Size H (5.00mm) crochet hook
- Come to class with your yarn caked and ready to go.
Instructor: Paula & Liz