A terrific two-color beanie perfect for the adults and children in your life. A quick knit, you can make several in time for the holidays!
Knit Skills Needed:
Ability to knit AND purl
Ability to increase AND decrease.
- Working with multiple strands of yarns
- Slipping stitches
- DK yarn in two colors – approximately 150 yards of each
- US #6 & 7 16" circular needles and DPNS for decreasing
- Tapestry Needle
- With smaller needle cast on loosely 84 stitches for a child size / 96 for adult size with MC, join in the round. PM at beginning of round.
- Work 5 rows of rib (k1, p1) to marker. Change to the larger needle for the 6th row, repeat k1, p1 for one round... STOP HERE!