Flip top mittens are the perfect cold weather accessory. Have you ever needed to use your touch screen outside in the fall or winter? No more taking off your nice warm mittens, just flip the top and you are good to go! Leave the top off and you have fingerless gloves, knit the top and you have flip-tops. Either way, they are the perfect accessory and make wonderful gift knits.
DATES: Mondays, October 19, 2015 and October 26, 2015
- Curved thumb gusset
- How to read cables
- How to pick up stitches for a convertible mitten, in pattern
- Various increases and decreases
- 1 skein worsted weight yarn, shop sample in Shepards Wool
- US#4 (3.50mm) 32" circular for magic loop, or US#4 (3.50mm) dpns
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Waste yarn
- Come to class with your yarn caked and ready to go!