Dates: 2 sessions, March 31, and April 7 from 6 pm - 8 pm.
Hand knit DK socks are essential treats for your feet! Let Paula take you through the process of creating socks from the toe up for a truly customizable fit that you can try on as you knit!
- Ability to knit and purl in the round AND increasing and decreasing.
- Turkish cast on for toe up socks
- how to turn the heel
- picking up stitches
- how to customize length of socks
- 350 - 400 yards of light colored dk weight yarn - like Sueno by HiKoo
- Either 2- US#3(3.25mm) circulars or 1 very long US#3 circular for magic loop.
- Darning needle
- Please bring yarn caked and needles all ready to go!