This delicate hat is as lovely to work as to wear! Worked in merino or alpaca of fingering weight makes a gorgeous set to wear when you want to dress up a bit! The lace and cables of the hat makes an elastic fabric with lots of stretch, ensuring a good fit. The pattern is both written and charted, which allows for comfort to learn how to better read charts.
- Ability to knit and purl in the round
- Comfort working various stitch patterns
- Lace in the round
- Decreases in pattern
- Approximately 220 yards fingering weight yarn, like Cascade Heritage Silk or Blue Ridge
- US #1.5 (2.5mm) 16" circular and dpns
- Stitch Markers
- Cast on 144 sts using a stretchy cast on, DO NOT JOIN, and work 2 rows of garter stitch (knit each row). You are ready for class!