Dates: February 20, March 5, and 19th, from noon - 4pm.
This top is intended to be oversized and roomy. Layer it over tanks and dresses for a summertime wardrobe staple! Amy Gunderson designed this springy tee with a very unusual construction. Learn some new techniques and get set for summer! This lacey tee would also look great styled over a long sleeve shirt as a transitional piece to brighten up your winter wardrobe.
- Knit/purl in the round
- Pattern is both charted and written
- Comfortable with increases and decreases
- Multi-directional construction
- Sport/DK cotton, or cotton-blend yarn. Ask us for suggestions!
- US #3 24" circular needle
- Darning Needle
- Waste Yarn
- Stitch Markers
- Please take the time to check your gauge ahead of time - come in and we will help you measure your swatch. Otherwise bring your yarn caked and ready to go!