Curves, it's all about the curves. From the arching lacey cable to the hug of the hip to the graceful swoop of the hemline, this little tee is an ode to the curve.
Knit in one piece from the neck down, Rondeur features clean internal waist shaping and an easier-than-it-looks short-row curved hem (Seriously, and still in one piece, too!). A beginner-friendly straight hemmed option is also included. Simple twisted rib edgings finish off the piece. *from Knitt
Dates: June 9, and 16th, from 6 - 8pm.
· Knit/purl in the round
· Pattern is both charted and written
· Comfortable with increases and decreases
· Twisted Rib
· Raglans with lace detailing
· Leaning increases
· DK cotton, or cotton-blend yarn. Ask us for suggestions!
· US #3(3.25mm) dpns
· US #3(3.25mm) 24" or 32" circular (larger sizes may prefer the 32" cable)
· US #5(3.75mm) 24" or 32" circular
· Cable Needle
· Darning Needle
· Waste Yarn
· Stitch Markers
· Please take the time to check your gauge ahead of time - come in and we will help you measure your swatch. Otherwise bring your yarn caked and ready to go!
· Info for gauge swatch: cast on 30 stitches using US#5 needles, work in stockinette for 30 rows, bind off, and wash/block swatch.
o Gauge: 20sts/24 rows = 4"