Socks from the Toe Up
Hand knit socks are treats for your feet! Let Paula take you through the process of creating socks from the toe up for a truly customizable fit that you can try on as you knit!
Dates: 2 sessions, July 23 and 30, from 10am - noon.
Skills Needed: Ability to knit and purl in the round AND increasing and decreasing.
· Turkish cast on for toe up socks
· how to turn the heel
· picking up stitches
· how to customize length of socks
· 220 yards of worsted weight yarn
· Either 2- US#4/5(3.5/3.75mm) circulars or 1 very long US#4/5 circular for magic loop.
· Darning needle
· Please bring yarn caked and needles all ready to go!