The Rook hat is a textured hat with unique twisted stitches and mock cables. The resultant fabric is nice and stretchy, and would make super quick gifts! Rook is knit with a single skein of Berroco Noble yarn, a super soft, super bulky merino. These will practically fly off your needles in no time!
Dates: 1 session, January 17, 6:00pm - 8:00 pm
· Twisted stitches
· Ability to knit and purl in the round, and decrease
· 1 skein Berroco Noble (98 Yards) bulky yarn
· US#11 (8.0mm) 16" circular needle
· US#15 (10.0mm) 16" circular needle
· US#15 (10.0mm) dpns
· Stitch marker
· 2-Cable needles
· Tapestry needle
· Copy of Rook by Emily Nora O'Neil, available on Ravelry, or you can purchase it at the shop and have it emailed to you and linked to your Rav account.
· Bring your yarn and needles (both sizes and the US#15 dpns) and come ready to knit!