A 1920’s style felted hat.
Dates: 2 sessions, January 31 from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
· Ability to knit and purl in the round AND increasing and decreasing.
· Comfort in either magic loop, knitting with 2 circular needles, or using dpns for small circumference knitting in the round
· Felting and shaping a hat.
· 200 yards of Worsted weight yarn - such as Plymouth Gina (a self striping yarn).
· Either 2- US#10.5 (6.25mm) 24” circulars.
· Darning needle
· Cast on 128, join in the round. Knit two rounds using DPN or Magic Loop, or two circulars!