Toe Up Boot Socks
Hand knit boot socks are essential treats for your feet this fall and winter! Let Paula take you through the process of creating socks from the toe up for a truly customizable fit that you can try on as you knit!
Dates: 2 sessions, February 18 and 25th, from 10am - 1pm.
Skills Needed: Ability to knit and purl in the round AND increasing and decreasing.
• Turkish cast on for toe up socks
• how to turn the heel
• picking up stitches
• how to customize length of socks
• 350 - 400 yards of light colored dk weight yarn - like Sueno by Hikoo
• Either 2- US#3(3.25mm) circulars or 1 very long US#3 circular for magic loop.
• Darning needle
• Please bring yarn caked and needles all ready to go!